Just FlickPick It!

Saturday, August 22, 2009 Posted by Miss Zee at 1:42 AM

"blog this" by: adria.richards


So what are my plans here at FlickrPick?

Every week, there would be a theme. The new theme will be announced every Sunday 1:00am EST (Eastern Standard Time). Every theme, I would post 7 photos. So one each day. But if I am in the mood for more lovin' (lol) I can even feature 7 photos in one day! How's that?

So if you would like to be featured, just CONTACT ME and don't forget to use the subject "Flickr Pick" or else it won't go straight to my email's flickr pick inbox folder. Aight?


What are the Advantages of being Featured at FlickPick?

1. Your Photo will have more exposure (erm, espose as in on cyberspace.. not the photo itself... err, I know.. bad joke)

2. I will link to both your flickr profile and your blog (if you have one)

3. For non-flickr members with awesome photos, You may still submit your shots or send me a link to your image or blog post where you placed it.

4. You get more traffic as I promote you!

5. For the non-blogger (which is almost impossible nowadays), but ok I can link to any or all of your social networking profiles! Or if you have an online store in amazon, cafe press or anywhere else..

6. If you are a member of any traffic exchange, I will link to your page as well. How's that for an offer?

7. If you request to be featured for a week, that would be awesome too! For now, I will do this for FREE so better hurry and contact me! Maybe in a few months I will have this feature as a paid advertisement? So grab this introductory offer! (Now that sounds too silly ~lol)


What are the conditions?

1. The photos you will send and get featured here are Your Originals.

2. Photos of art are considered only if the featured theme is about artworks.

3. I gotta love your work!

4. You gotta love me back (by placing a linky love!) This means when I feature you, make sure you place a link to this blog on your profile, page, site, blog.. or whatever place you own. (In a few days, I will make banners and badges that can be used).

5. For those I pick myself - I will ask permission to place your images here and of course credit you. You do not need to link back this blog, but if you do, thank you, that would be great!

6. If you like the theme of the week and posted about it on your blog together with your photo, you can place the link to your entry on my Sunday post!

7. I love comments! So just tell me your thoughts, suggestions, what was your dream last night, what your favorite color is, how much you love or hate spongebob or any violent reactions whatsoever. And I will visit your blog and comment too!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please share your thoughts on the flickr pic of the day, and I will drop by your blog to place a comment too!